Friday, October 12, 2012

An Autumn Love Affair


I am having an affair. I could not resist, and, truthfully, I have let it get out of hand. I really do feel guilty cheating on my boyfriend like this. I have written poems about and drawn pictures of my new love. I am obsessed, infatuated. But, really, I cannot be held entirely accountable. My new object of desire is irresistible – brown skin, smooth curves, sweet taste. I am in love with Bosc pears. Maybe it is the Autumn air. Maybe the golden leaves falling from the trees. I do not know exactly how I fell into this situation.

Then again, I am not exactly sure how I had not discovered pears before? This is the first year I have actually tried pears. Love at first bite. So guess how excited I was when I learned Magic Potion was getting Bosc pears in! Oh geez, you must be excited, too. Bosc pears have a natural sweetness and characteristic taste. Try a juice of pear, apple, and ginger…..oh, my mouth is watering!  

No comments:

Post a Comment