Monday, October 15, 2012

Orange you glad...?


There is nothing more comforting to me than a glass of cold orange juice. Maybe it reminds me of my mother, or of breakfasts at home. It could be simply the sunny color or the sweet taste or the sheer simplicity of it. Just orange.


The orange originated in Southeast Asia. It was not until 1450 or 1500 that the orange made it to the Mediterranean region. Within 200 years, the orange was known and loved throughout Europe. European explorers (including Christopher Columbus!) brought the orange from Europe to North America.

Now, the United States is the world’s leading orange producer! California and Florida produce most of our oranges.

And we love our orange juice. Rumor has it, orange wine is produced in South Africa and Brazil. I can’t imagine! I think I’ll stick with juice. Orange you glad Magic Potion Juice Bar serves delicious, fresh-squeezed, sweet and simple OJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment